Friday, April 18, 2008

Tattoos

The other day I was thinking about getting another tattoo. I would put it on my foot to cover up this scar I have on it, but I want it to mean something to me. I have one on my lower back on the right side. It says strengh and under the h is a heart and the letter h is dropping into the half filled heart. It's supposed to mean that my strengh pours into my heart and I love it. It is my best quaility, my strengh.

On other note I think guys who have tattoos on their muscular arms are absolutely sexy and yummy.

2 comments:

Aardvark said...

i think boys with arm band tattoos around their muscular arms are veryyyy attractive.

Noelle said...

haha yummy. I think it depends on the tattoo as well.

My old band director has a tattoo on his shoulder of Mickey Mouse.
It's definitely not yummy.