Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I quit

I quit Rugby like a week ago but I have yet to email the team. I just don't have the time to do it and everything else I want/have to do. I'm already missing everyone I played with during my junior year. I've been friends with those girl since freshmen year it's not that I don't see them around but it's great to play a sport with your friends. Another reason why I quit is because of my left knee and foot. For some reason I been in pain. When I wake up in the morning my foot is stiff and it really hurts to walk on as for my knee I feel these weird sensations that I honestly cannot describe. Its almost like I can't feel my blood flowing through my knee and I feel the need to bend my leg in order to feel it again. I just hope that nothing is seriously wrong with my left leg.

No comments: