Monday, April 21, 2008

Personality Tests

I'm not sure why but I like to take on-line personality test. I do this to see what parts of my personality has changed and what parts are still the same. For instance, with the Myers-Briggs tests I have gone from INFP to ENFP meaning I have gone from being an introvert to an extrovert. Actually with most personality test that part is the only part that has changed in me. I still get shy moments like when I'm going on a date but for the most part I talk a lot more than I used to do. I think I have changed for the better, it feels nice to let others know how you feel and to voice my opinion.

2 comments:

samm said...

You write with an honesty that is absolutely refreshing. Thanks for sharing your heart and soul.

Noelle said...

I love them too but sometimes they bring out qualities in myself that I wish I didn't have.